ONLINE INTEREST FREE AND INTEREST BEARING CREDIT
Why wait to make that special purchase? Whether it's a gift, special occasion or a well-deserved treat, Interest Free Credit gives you the flexibility to spread your payments over 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36 or 48 months depending on the value of your order. All we ask is that you provide us with a minimum 10% deposit*. The maximum repayment period for sale or discounted products is 24 months.
Explore our extensive selection of luxury watches from the world's finest Swiss watchmakers, and discover new and exclusive designs in our exquisite watch collection.
If you're thinking of applying for Interest Free Credit, please be sure to read our complete guidance information below.
- Up to 12 Months Interest Free Credit is available on Sale items over £500.
- Up to 24 Months Interest Free Credit is available on Sale items over £675.
- Klarna Finance is available on items up to £4,250.
- Interest Free Credit cannot be used in conjunction with any discount, promotional codes or cashback websites unless specified otherwise. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
- Unfortunately deposits for Interest Free Credit orders cannot be paid using PayPal.
How does Finance Work?
- To apply for finance, simply Sign in if you already have an account with us. If you are new to theexclusivewatchco.com then you will have to create an account.
- Having selected the item you wish to purchase, proceed to checkout and select 'Home Delivery'.
- Next click 'Continue to Payment', selecting Interest Free Credit from the options and click 'Apply for IFC'. We have a number of terms available over 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, or 48 months, you will only be able to select the payment terms applicable depending on the value of your order.
- You will now be diverted to the application form for your Interest Free Credit plan. Enter all of the information that is applicable to you.
- We will then ask you for your credit card details to place the deposit for your order. Once you are happy with everything, click 'Place Deposit'. Unfortunately, deposits cannot be paid using PayPal or Gift Cards.
- The finance company will process your application and once accepted, we will receive notification. We will ONLY despatch your order once we have received notification that your application has been successful.
The credit advertised is provided by one credit provider with whom we have a commercial relationship.
A couple of things to be aware of:
- All Interest Free Credit orders must be delivered to your billing address - this is the address your credit card is registered to and the address ideal4finance will review your application against.
- Before your credit application is processed, we will take payment for your selected deposit amount as a Pre-Authorised transaction. If your application is unsuccessful, the deposit will be returned to your account's available balance within 5 working days.
Interest Free Credit FAQs
- Your credit score (note that every finance company will score you differently)
- Adverse credit reference agency information
- You are considered to be overcommitted
- You are aged under 18
- Your existing account performance with other lenders
You should send a cheque for £2.00 made payable to the relevant company, together with details of all addresses at which you have lived over the last 6 years:
Consumer Help Desk Experian Limited PO Box 8000 Nottingham NG1 5GX
Equifax Ltd., Credit File Advice Centre. PO Box 1140. Bradford, BD1 5US
Consumer Services, Callcredit Limited, PO Box 491, LEEDS, LS3 1WZ
The above listed agencies will provide details of information relating via these addresses. If you believe that the information is incorrect, you can ask the agency to correct it.
Yes. We acknowledge that your circumstances change and just because we have refused a previous application, it does not mean that we'll automatically turn down a further request. We do suggest however, that you leave at least 6 months between applications.
To apply for finance, you must be over the age of 18, work at least 16 hours a week, or be retired with an income. You must also be a resident of the United Kingdom and have lived in the UK for the last 36 months or more. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer online finance to residents of Eire. Homemakers aren't excluded from applying under their own names; however we will require the employment details of your spouse in order to process your application.
In order to safeguard against fraudulent applications, we regret that we're able only to deliver goods to the home address of the applicant. Saturday morning deliveries can be arranged if this is more convenient for you.